Wednesday, November 23, 2016

DIY face mask (strawberry-lemon w/ honey face mask)


After using commercial beauty regimen my face become worse than ever!!! Starting when i stop using chemical solutions. and now I am trying to get back the beauty of my skin by using naturals and non harmful skin regime.


so i try this strawberry-lemon w/ honey face mask


Benefits of the product:


1. strawberry- Rich in vitamin C, these fruits can be used to make excellent face masks to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skinStrawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skinSkin lightening. The juice is very efficient in lightening blemishes and acne scars.


2. lemon- whitens/lighten skin


3. honey - Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention.



Needed:

1. half of Lemon
2. 2 tablespoon honey
3. 1 strawberry (ripe)
4. compressed facial mask
5. mixing bowl/cup

Instructions:

in the mixing bowl squeeze the half lemon add the 2 tablespoon honey and mashed strawberry mix until  make a good mixture of mask.

put two layers in the skin using your fingers or face brush then put the compressed facial mask ( i used the miniso brand) and set until it absorb the facial mask mixture.

put in the face for 20 minutes but me i preferred much longer because i love the feeling to my face. and i really want my skin really absorb the mask.




 

Results.

Amazing! a super clean face... 

I hope all my scars will vanish all soon...





No comments: